HNT staking has been enabled for Validators on Mainnet!
Validators are a new entity on the Helium Blockchain that perform the work of the consensus group including verifying transactions and adding new blocks to the blockchain.
- Mainnet Deployment Guide - How to get up and running with your a Validator on Mainnet. This guide covers staking, running, updating, and monitoring.
- Validator Mainnet Explorer - The easiest way to monitor the Validator magic on Mainnet.
Testnet to Mainnet Migration
There is no direct migration path to move Testnet Validators to Mainnet. Details on how to migrate are here.
- Expectations - Read this guide first. These are the expectations of Testnet validators.
- Design - Differences between the Testnet and the Mainnet.
- Deployment Guide - How to get up and running with your Testnet validator. Including staking, running, updating, and monitoring.
- Wallet Commands - Additional wallet commands for use with validators.
- Test Cases - Test cases and areas of focus for the Testnet.
- Testnet Explorer - There is a new Explorer being developed by Helium and the community.
- Technical Requirements - Information on the hardware, software, and network recommendations on hosting a validator.
- Testnet to Mainnet Migration
- Monitoring - Monitoring a Validator
- Troubleshooting - Troubleshooting help and additional resources.
- Penalties - Overview of validator penalties.
- FAQs and Resources - Videos, FAQS, and details on commercial staking providers active in the community.