The core developers have tagged a new
2021.12.14.0 Hotspot firmware release which includes
recommended bug fixes in
blockchain-core specifically in Snapshot loading
This change helps with a case where a snapshot obtained by checking
latest.json instead of the
snapshot in the config file was interrupted during loading. If the snapshot in the config file was
older, this would lead to the node determining it had completed the load of the snapshot and
attempting to move onto block sync. This would often not work and the node would be stuck.
libp2p / UPnP improvements
Additionally a negative UPNP/PMP renew timer was observed in some hotspot logs, which is an error. This has also been corrected.
Additionally there's a fix for doing a fullsync against the early chain and a PoCv11 ETL fix, but these do not apply to Hotspots.
- erlang-libp2p#413: constrain renew timer
- erlang-libp2p#414: minium retry time on lease renewal
- blockchain-core#1157: If a snapshot listed in latest.json is interrupted when loading, fix it
- blockchain-core#1154: Catch unknown region for tagged path elements
- blockchain-core#1153: fix poc v1 to work properly with mode
We have been beta testing
2021.12.14.0 since December 14, 2021 09:22 AM PT. Current ETA for GA is
12:00 PM PT, December 14, 2021.