This week we’re excited to release Console 2.0 beta on our staging server. Console 2.0 beta represents months of work by the team and we’re excited to share with our community and get their feedback.
Check the Console 2.0 beta announcement here.
Features and fixes
- Console 2.0 beta released to staging server.
- First phase of scaling state channels to support network growth
- Roaming in addition to uplinks/downlinks also includes joins (using ABP)
- Clear pending downlinks request as part of the backend downlink response (integration) 293
- Decoded payload is available for dynamic URL parameters 307
- CFList appended to JoinAccept for US915 322
Open source users
New users should use the latest master version.
Existing users are highly recommended to quickly update Console/Router to the newest version which includes the latest blockchain core update to ensure smooth operations. To update, check the newest instructions, rebuild, and restart. The database is not affected.
Check the readme for specific upgrading instructions here.
Additional technical documentation here.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Microsoft Azure IoT Hub pre-built Integration
- Gateway monitoring
- Support AS923 for Australia
- Packet purchaser: integrate with ChirpStack LoRaWAN Network Server