The core developers have tagged a new
2021.06.30.0 Hotspot firmware release which contains updates
to improve peerbook performance and a new blessed snapshot. This is an optional but recommended
release for Hotspot owners.
The core developers fixed a few issues related to corrupted ledger and libp2p dials. Please read through the PRs listed below for further details:
- blockchain-core#892: Delete corrupt ledger on open
- blockchain-core#891: Reduce sync noise, change errors to exits
The team has also made several peerbook related performance updates. Details available in the PRs listed below:
- erlang-libp2p#361: Truncate connected sessions, improve random peer selection
- erlang-libp2p#360: Don't allow a relay address which points to itself
- erlang-libp2p#359: Increment random connection limit for gossip
We have been beta testing
2021.06.30.0 since June 30th, 2021 1:00 PM PT. Current ETA for GA is
2:30 PM PT, June 30th, 2021.