Debug pane enhancements, ability to pause data transfer for devices and across organizations, and tools for internal monitoring by Helium dev team.
Features and Updates
- Updated Debug pane: information is easier to view, can be copied to clipboard or exported as json file, and entries can be cleared.
- Provided ability to pause data transfer for a device or an Organization with on/off switches on pages: Device, Device index, Labels, and Organizations.
- Added more front end metrics for internal monitoring by Helium dev team.
- Internal backend monitoring and metrics for Helium dev team.
- Fix custom decoders crashing (it will now retry to decode if crash is detected).
- Improve state channels handling.
- Updated to enforce a max payload for downlinks to adhere to LoRaWAN spec.
- Deployed a fix for the issue causing decoder functions to suddenly stop working. Decoders exist in a "context", an isolated memory space in a v8 VM (see here). A context will now be recreated if it fails and the function restarted.
- Released a patch to update state channels and increase stability.
- Fixed an issue with TTN devices and Labels not appearing consistently.
- Addressed downlink payloads incorrectly displaying as empty in Debug window.
The team’s focus in the coming weeks (usual disclaimers apply):
- Ability to filter and sort tables.
- Adding MAC command information in event logs.
- Update MQTT integration to allow more flexibility.
- Include support for LoRaWAN adaptive data rate (ADR).
- Release Console and its backend network server and blockchain components (Router) as open source.